Yes, you. I’m always looking for new contributors for Guest Post Wednesday. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge or encourage readers, please submit it.
This could include something to share from the heart, a few words of encouragement, your personal testimony, a Bible study, a devotional, a learning experience, etc.
We all have something to say and there is always someone who needs to hear it.
Heinpsiredme.com is open to first-time AND seasoned writers who are looking for a platform to share their ideas and thoughts about everyday, Christian life.
How to submit your article:
- Pick a theme or idea or used/unused article you’ve written.
- Since there is not payment (unless you count free exposure!), you are welcome to submit previously published and/or new articles.
- Posts should be well-edited at time of submission.
- Your submission gives Andrew the right to edit original post (you will be notified of any changes) to fit the need of the blog.
- You are welcome to submit images with your article as long as you have all rights to them. (By submitting, you are giving permission for heinspiredem.com to use them).
- Also, by submitting your article, you are verifying that heinspiredme.com has the right to publish your submission.
- Please provide the following in the body of the email:
- Your blog/website URL and your social media links.
- 2-3 sentence bio (You may submit a picture with your bio)
- When submitting, send your article with the SUBJECT: Guest Post Submission to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Write a Great Post!
1. Write from the heart and be genuine.
2. Keep your article around 600-1000 words.
3. Check out these great tips!
What to Do Once Your Post is Published
It’s simple: SHARE, SHARE and SHARE some more! It’s great for exposure and your friends and family want to read your story!
Not Interested in Writing But Want to Feature My Work?
I love writing and sharing what God is doing in my life and teaching me! Do you have a Christian blog or magazine? Are you looking for fun, engaging, and genuine posts/articles?
Send me an email at email@example.com with the SUBJECT: WRITE FOR US! I promise to respond promptly.